Welcome to The Daily Life Of A Neuroblastoma Warrior.
Daily Life Of A Neuroblastoma Warrior is about a 3 year old boy named Riley, from Leeds. Riley was diagnosed with Stage4 High Risk Neuroblastoma Childhood Cancer in November 2014.
The main signs to look out for are:
- A lump in the neck.
- Bone pain and difficulty walking if the bones have been affected.
- Numbness, weakness or loss of movement in the child’s lower body.
- Pale skin, bruising, bleeding and frequent infections.
- Bluish lumps in the skin.
- Appearance of black eyes.
- Loss of energy.
- Loss of appetite.
- Weight loss.